letter Writing 04 class 10th English Question Bank solution







 Ans: 

Formal Letter


XYZ,

Galaxy Building,

Ameen Mohallah,

Aurangabad-42.


Date : 01 January 2022.


Dear brother,

I am fine here and hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter to inform you about a job vacancy in a reputed software company. As you were in search of a job this information might help you out. 


This is a job for an office assistant. Candidates must have passed HSC, computer working knowledge, good communication skills and fluency in English. 


In my opinion, you are fit for the job. If you want to apply for this job. Write them to the following address.


The advertiser,

Post Box No. 125,

The Times of India.


Let me know what you think about this job. Convey my regards to elders and affection for the little ones.


Thanks


Yours Truly,

XYZ



Ans: 

Formal Letter

XYZ,

Galaxy Building,

Ameen Mohallah,

Aurangabad-42.


Date : 01 January 2022.


To,

The advertiser,

Post Box No. 125,

The Times of India.


Subject: Regarding Office assistant job.


Respected sir/mam,

Recently, I came across an office assistant job vacancy in your company. I want to apply for this post.


I have completed my HSC with 60%. I know about computers. I can work on the computer. You can check my communication skills, they are good. I also have fluency in English speaking. So I see myself as the best candidate for this job. 


Please allow me to work with you. I will do my best to satisfy the job's requirements. 


Thanks,


Yours truly,

XYZ





 All set Solution
Click Here



Tags:
letter Writing 04 class 10th English Question Bank solution, dusterchalk.blogspot.com


Comments

Follow to get new Updates

Most READ Posts

Class 10th History & Political Science MCQ

10th History MCQ | Chapter (02) Historiography : Indian Tradition

Teachers Day in India

10th | Political Science | MCQ | Cahpeter 01: Working of the Constitution

10th History | MCQ | Chapter 3 : Applied History

Hindi Diwas 14th September

10th History-Political Science MCQ

Emerging Teacher Profession

10th Question Bank